Arlo is a range of security cameras that provide maximum protection to your home, office or any other location. It is designed with a DIY installation concept that allows users or customers to set it up quickly, without any complications. It is packed with automatic night vision, water resistance, motion detector, Arlo app etc. This is supported by a mobile app that keeps customers notified and informed about the various activities that happen in and around your home or workplace. It provides enhanced security intelligence with up to 30 days of video playback. With such security features, it will help you stay connected to your home and also to keep an eye out for any strange activities. Before setting up your Arlo security camera you need to have this fundamental requirement:
- Computer with Mac or Windows OS and an internet browser.
- The supported internet browser are: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari on Mac OS X, Chrome on Windows and Mac OS X(latest version)
If you want to know more you can acquire the information by getting a hold of Arlo Customer Service.
Key Features of Arlo Smart Systems
Arlo security cameras are wire-free and have all the things you need to secure the things you love, including an HD video, weatherproof capability, night vision and many other new and exciting features that make your home more secure than ever.
Some of these features are:
- Rechargeable batteries: Arlo cameras come with rechargeable batteries which can be charged even without removing it from the camera.
- Flexible power option: It gives you the option of choosing whether to stay wire-free or wired. These cameras can be plugged into an AC outlet without any batteries.
- Person detection: When the camera sees a new person or an unfamiliar face, it will send an alert to your phone through the app.
- Package detection: With the patented package detection technology, Arlo will notify you when it locates a parcel or when it is delivered to your door.
- Rich notifications: With this feature, you will never miss a notification or an alert. Instead of wasting time phone or any other device that has the Arlo app, you can tap or swipe for an immediate response to activate a siren or to call a friend.
- Local storage backup: You can back up your local storage by connecting a USB drive to the base station.
- 2-way audio: It has both speaker and a microphone. It lets you record videos with sound, send alerts triggered by sound or even talk through the camera speaker.
Arlo cameras are indeed very efficient and trustworthy when it comes to securing your workplace or personal homes. But it also faces a lot of issues which counteracts with the features. These issues are eventually faced by customers along the way and have proved to be of great inconvenience to the customers. Some of the issues which are experienced by Arlo camera users are:
- Arlo Netgear login and Set Up.
- Arlo camera set up and installation guide
- How to set up Arlo camera with a solar panel
- How to solve Arlo security camera offline problem
- Netgear Arlo security camera set up and configuration
- Error with mode activation in Arlo security camera.
- Error with motion sensitivity or position.
- Arlo firmware manual update error.
- The issue with activation and deactivation of Arlo camera.
- Problems with battery life in Arlo cameras.
The above issues are the common snags that are confronted by Arlo security camera users. If you ever come across such problems or errors then you can contact Arlo camera helpline number to avail the help of technical supervisors.