Arlo security camera is a top-notch device that provides the ultimate protection for your house and office. It allows you to keep an eye out of your surroundings and loved ones when you are not present. It is an ‘easy to install’ device that was designed to install in a DIY concept. These cameras are wire free so you will be able to connect it anywhere at any location or position. There are extremely reliable and can withstand any kind of weather condition from sunny hot days to rainy and cold days. It is mowing its way into the hearts and lives of thousands of people across the globe because of its dependable nature and functionality. But in the process of securing homes and offices, these cameras tend to act irregularly at times. One of the major issues is the cameras going offline and once it goes offline you will not be able to monitor your surroundings through the phone. If you want to know how you can install this device or if you simply want to know its features, you can contact Arlo customer support number.
The issue of Arlo cameras going offline isn’t a rare occurrence. Many Arlo customers have put forward this issue countless times and it has been made aware that they need basic troubleshooting steps on how to fix this. So if you too are looking for ways on how to resolve this issue, you can replicate the steps given below:
- You need to make sure that you have securely connected the Ethernet cable to the back of the camera.
- The power cable needs to be properly attached to the back of the base station.
- If you are having trouble, try connecting to the internet from another device that is connected to the router.
- Power cycle your base station by unplugging the power adapter and plugging it back in.
- Make sure that the DHCP is enabled and the router’s DHCP client’s list is supplied with an IP address.
- Also check the router’s security settings and firmware to ensure that no changes have been made since its initial set up.
- On your router, check to make sure that ports 443 and 80 are open.
Also Read: Configure Arlo security camera
These simple troubleshooting steps will ensure that your Arlo security cameras will go online without much difficulty. However, if there are still signs of the cameras going offline, you can contact Arlo technical support number.