Arlo cameras are an excellent testament to security cameras. They provide world-class security and function on ‘state of the art’ technology. They are very lightweight and because of this, customers face no difficulty in installing them in their homes. These cameras come with a DIY based installation concept which makes it possible for anyone to do it on their own. But having said that, there are still some who need guidance and help while performing such tasks. One particular procedure that they often require help is with Arlo login and set up. If you want to know how to proceed with this login and set up method you can either refer to this blog or contact Arlo Support Number.
In order to get these cameras up and working, you need to make a Netgear account, set it up then install it. While the installation process is easy, people might need some assistance to create the account and to set it up. For that sole reason, this blog has been created. Mentioned below, are the steps to create an account and to set it up.
Set up steps for Arlo
- Start off by inserting the batteries into the camera.
- Now download the Arlo app on your phone either from the play store or app store.
- Since Arlo cameras come without any wires, you need to set up the base station.
- Select a convenient location and plug in the camera to the power sockets.
- The next step is to connect the base station to the wireless router via an Ethernet cable.
- Now search for the sync button and press it. When the LED light starts to flicker, press the button again to finish the setup.
Arlo Netgear log in steps.
- Switch on the camera, and using the app on your phone, create the account.
- Now, open a browser and type in the URL for the login page of Arlo.
- Fill up the fields with your login Now all you have to do is click the ‘login’ button.
- After the login, you can start using your cameras.
These are the steps that you have to apply in order to set up and log in to your account and if you any other issue regarding Arlo like. For further technical queries or assistance, visit www.arlo.com/support or call Arlo technical support number to acquire help and information from qualified and proficient employees.